Breaking: Valuable Properties Worth Millions Destroyed As Fire Guts Shops, Burns Goods In Sabo, Sagamu

oduduwanews
oduduwanews
1 Min Read

According to reports, the fire outbreak was caused by an electrical spark inside one of the shops down Odi Olowo Street immediately they brought electricity as at 1:30am.

An eyewitness added that the security guards alerted the residents who tried all their best possible to quench the fire while waiting for the fire service but all to no avail.

Millions of goods and valuables were said to have destroyed by the fire.

Details later.

Share this Article
Leave a comment

You cannot copy content of this page

× Talk to us