Barely few days the Peoples Democratic Party PDP has suspended son of the former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose and other notable members of the party over allegations of anti-party, the caretaker committee has been constituted.
The National Working Committee (NWC) of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has, on behalf of the National Executive Committee (NEC), pursuant to Sections 29(2)(b) and 31(2)(e) of the Constitution of the party (as amended in 2017), approved the composition of the Ekiti State PDP Caretaker Committee to run the affairs of the Ekiti State Chapter of the Party for a period not exceeding 90 days (3 months).
According to the information obtained by ODUDUWA NEWS, the members of the Ekiti State PDP Caretaker Committee are:
- Arch. Sadiq Obanoyen -Chairman
- Hon. Ojoade Fajana – Member
- Chief Mrs Adijat Eniola Balogun – member
- Hon. Oladimeji Joshua Ayodele – member
- Chief Boboye Adekunle – member
- Hajia Lawal Idayat Tosin – member
- Comrade Waliu Olawole Oladipupo – member
- Erelu Toyin Olumilua Mark – member
- Dr. Alade Beatrice Modupe – Member
- Aare Temitope Amerijoye – Member
- Barr. Dosu Babatunde – Member/Secretary
This appointment is with immediate effect.
The NWC urges all leaders, critical stakeholders and teeming members of our Party in Ekiti State to continue to work together and remain focused on the task ahead.