FEDERATION OF IBADAN STUDENTS’ UNION, 3RD NATIONAL PARLIAMENT⚖
(OFFICE OF THE SPEAKER)
- Combatant/Parliamentary greetings to all our ever sagacious and indomitable honorables, in the spirits of love, unity, oneness and togetherness.
- We the FIBSU National Parliament sincerely appreciates the entire Fibsuites across the tertiary institutions for their precious time spent with us yesterday during our visitation to Oyo State House of Assembly, Parliament Building, Oyo State Secretariat, Ibadan. You’re indeed true sons and daughters of the soil.
- On this note, I really acknowledge and register our utmost appreciation to the executive arm of the FIBSU National Council led by a friend, Àare Olalekan Yusuf Ajibola Lexiphyll for the wonderful collaboration so far so good. Indeed FIBSU National Body is a top notch example when it comes to meaningful and progressive collaboration among the executive and legislative arms. May the regime led by Àare Lexiphyll records more outstanding achievements.
- It will be a disrespect, “arifin” of the highest order if we fail to acknowledge the presence of the immediate past FIBSU Parliament led by Rt. Hon. Akande Ridwan Kante and his Deputy Speaker, Àare Selim Olalekan Password for using their time judiciously with us throughout yesterday at the plenary session. More better places await y’all.
- The visitation to Oyo State House of Assembly yesterday wasn’t about observing the plenary session alone. We extended it to visits some honorables from Ibadan among which are Hon. Akintunde Olajide AKT from Lagelu State Constituency and Hon. Mogaji Akinajo form Ibadan North East 1 State Constituency to mention but few. Our visitation to the Honorables was positive, because we used the medium to registered our displeasure about how we(Indigenous Associations) have little or no recognition from the State Government and Parliament as well, also we discussed a lot of issues affecting indigenous body mostly Bursary and Students’ welfarism. And behold they promised us that there would be changes as soon as possible and they are also looking forward for more collaborations.
- On final note, we (FIBSU National Parliament) appreciate the Oyo State House of Assembly (9th Assembly) led by Rt. Hon. Adebo OGUNDOYIN for FIBSU National Parliament recognition during the House Preceeding. May Oyo State continues to be a pace setter state. God bless you all.
Accept The High Parliamentary Regard!
RT. Hon. Adefisoye, Azeez Ademola